Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AKHAND BHARTI PLEDGE

1. I believe in the basic philosophy of AKHAND BHARTI that “The National interest is supreme”. I will try my level best to maintain the Unity, integrity & Sovereignty of the Nation and will be ever ready to increase the power, strength and influence of the Nation by utmost might &means. Our aim is that on basis of Sanatan bhartiya sanskriti a Nation with a strong, democratic, positive secularism i.e. sarva dharma sambhav, Equal justice & opportunity for all, prosperous, self-reliant, Rotional; corruption free, progressive & modern state should be formed.



2. I firmly believe that opportunity/employment should be provided only on basis of merit & ability and not on the basis of caste or gender.



3. I strongly believe that it is the extremely important to check the population growth. Two children norm should be strictly implemented, those who don’t follow should be punished or the voting right should be finished.



4. I believe that education is very important for national progress, an illiterate person can not decide the future of Nation, so minimum qualification for being voter should be there, so that he/she can at least read Newspaper.



5. Those voters who don’t vote for three consecutive times, their name should be deleted from voters list. Only after written explanation their name should be included in the voters list.



6. Those who cast bogus votes should be permanently debarred from voting.



7. I’m not a member of any other political party.



8. I’m totally against anti-national activities, blind faiths, social evils like unsociability, casteism and gander bias, satipratha, demanding dowry, child-marriage,child labour & begging ect.



9. I will try my level best to help AKHAND BHARTI member in times of need.



10. In case I have to take up arms in order to defend my country, I will not hesitate to do so.

No comments: